Simulate the effects of large displacements, material nonlinearity and advanced contacts with Altair OptiStruct™.
OptiStruct is the industry standard for the optimization of topology, composites, mechanisms and additive manufactured parts, but over the past three decades, it has evolved into a comprehensive linear and nonlinear analysis solution, delivering the functionality that customers of traditional nonlinear implicit codes expect coupled with the high performance they need.
Why attend this webinar?
- You're looking for ways to simulate more efficiently to improve time-to-market
- Learn about streamlining Stiffness, Strength, and Durability simulation processes
- See how OptiStruct single-model multi-attribute workflow eliminates model translation
- Find out how pervasive optimization drives design improvements and reduces redesign iterations
- You need nonlinear analysis results faster, but don't have the resources or budget to scale
- See the performance improvements of OptiStruct multi-core processing
- Identify scaling options that fit your company's budget and performance needs
- Unlock unlimited solver access on Altair High Performance Computing physical or cloud appliances
- You feel like the cost of nonlinear from your current vendor doesn't match the value you're receiving
- Learn about Altair's patented HyperWorks Unit licensing model
- Find out about solver decay pricing and solver-node licensing to reduce cost as you scale
- Access Altair's entire suite of HyperWorks software plus industry-leading technical support expertise
Director - Global OptiStruct Business Development