As the leading provider of materials reference data Key to Metals AG will present the key aspects of how the Total Materia database can support and improve the accuracy of simulation results whilst reducing cost, optimizing material usage and eliminating a large amount of risk that can be attributed to poor decisions around materials. Through the APA version to Total Materia, users can see a practical demonstration of the software covering the following topics:
- Scene setting presentation to introduce the topic
- Finding in-depth linear and non-linear data for a specific, known metallic or non-metallic material
- Narrowing down from 450,000 materials to a list of candidate options based on user-defined profile
- Comparison of materials side by side at the material and property level
- Finding international equivalents to drive cost-effective selection decisions
- Exporting data from Total Materia to Optistruct and Radioss formats.
Who should attend?
- Interesting for all industries where material data is required for CAD/CAE calculation work
- CAD and CAE departmental managers
- CAD and CAE engineers
- Materials engineers
Presenter: Neil Baumann
Chief Operating Officer - Key to Metals AG