Presented by Altair and Intel
Make agile design decisions, boost throughput, and reduce time-to-market by combining the modern nonlinear solver capabilities of Altair OptiStruct with Altair’s HyperWorks Unlimited appliance.
Improving solver performance is a key competitive differentiator for engineering teams looking to bring their products to market faster. Especially for large and complex jobs like nonlinear analysis, high performance computing (HPC) can drastically enhance solver speed and enable DOE and optimization studies to help find the ideal design.
In this webinar, you'll learn about OptiStruct's nonlinear analysis performance at scale as well as Altair's powerful and cost-efficient solutions for on-premise or virtual compute clusters. All of Altair's state-of-the-art physical appliances are powered by Intel Cascade Lake processors and virtual appliances offer Intel Haswell and Skylake architectures.
Why watch this webinar?
- You're concerned about budget as your businesses demands for nonlinear licenses and HPC resources grow
- You want to get big solver jobs done faster and more efficiently
- You want to avoid the setup and administrative burden of typical HPC appliances
- You want to right-size your computing to fit the needs of your organization
- You want more flexibility in your solver licensing and HPC spend
Director - Appliance and Cloud Solutions