Unleashing the Power of TICRA:
Discover Next-Generation Antenna Design and Analysis Tools
An introductory webinar to TICRA with 6 solutions for antenna design and analysis, that are now available through the Altair Partner Alliance.
In this webinar, we introduce TICRA's suite of state-of-the-art electromagnetic solvers and antenna design tools.
Their tools in a nutshell:
- With CHAMP 3D you get accurate analysis and design of general passive multiport waveguide components and complex feed chains.
- ESTEAM offers comprehensive analysis of electromagnetic scattering and radiation problems involving electrically large and complex structures.
- GRASP enables you to reach enhanced productivity with fast and accurate design and analysis of competitive reflector antenna solutions.
- POS is tailored to provide the most accurate and efficient contoured beam optimization of shaped-surface or multi-feed reflector antennas.
- QUPES is your dedicated software tool for the analysis and design of quasi-periodic surfaces such as reflectarrays, frequency-selective surfaces, and transmitarrays.
- With SATSOFT you may plan satellite missions, assess antenna coverage and gain, and do high-level trade-offs of contoured beam and multi-beam antenna designs.
These solutions offer unparalleled efficiency and speed, allowing you to achieve results in a fraction of the time compared to more general-purpose tools. For example, GRASP can analyze a typical reflector antenna in just a couple of seconds, whereas traditional simulation tools may take several hours. With TICRA software, you will be able to design and simulate larger antennas beyond the capabilities of other tools. Furthermore, TICRA Tools seamlessly integrate within a unified framework, facilitating a smoother workflow when using multiple products simultaneously. This efficiency empowers users to explore more degrees of freedom, leading to more optimized designs.