In this time of uncertainty, it’s never been more true that our customers, our people, and our partners are at the heart of all that we do.
As you are aware, collectively, we have been asked to stay at home and alleviate the pressure on our healthcare system.
As life continues and we all adjust to the ‘new normal’ – we want to ensure you can continue to work from home as easily and productively as possible.
With that in mind, we’re opening access to our technologies to help our clients to work remotely.
You can request temporary software licenses for increased productivity while working from remote locations.
Additional Tools To Support Your Business
If you’re a user of the following solutions, please select the appropriate link below so that we can help you activate temporary licenses.
- If you’re a Monarch user – visit Monarch Home Office for a 60-day license. Altair clients who are not Monarch license holders, but who would like to leverage the software during this period, are also welcome to request Monarch Home Office.
- For users of Knowledge Seeker/Knowledge Studio – visit Altair Connect for trial licenses at no extra cost and additional support/resources. See Knowledge Works Suite in the Downloads section. Instructions to activate the temporary license included with the installation process.
- Are you a Panopticon user and need help accessing your solution remotely? – reach out to us at email@example.com.
If you’re unsure of which solution to use, or have any other questions, please contact your account representative.
Altair is committed to maintaining our service and support at a very high level during this uncertain time, and we are available to help you in any way we can.
Please read a letter from our CEO, Jim Scapa, on Altair’s response to COVID-19.
Practical Help to Tackle COVID-19 Disruptions
- Data Analytics Online Resource Library – Access product how-to videos, product webinars and other product information
- Technical documentation for all of Altair’s Data Analytics solutions
Upcoming Online Events & Training
User Community Groups
NEW Ask the Expert Sessions
- Bring your questions to our experts in our NEW weekly Ask the Expert sessions, which are open to any Altair client and take place every Tuesday at 10:30 EST. Reserve your spot at an upcoming session here.
- Sessions will focus on Monarch Complete and Monarch Server
- To schedule a session on Knowledge Seeker, Knowledge Studio, Knowledge Hub, or Panopticon, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Getting started with Monarch remotely using our online tutorials - check out our video resources here.