Join us for the 2019 Altair Student Team Workshop on
September 19th – 20th at Altair, Calwer Str. 7 in Böblingen or on
September 26th – 27th at KonferenzZentrum des Technologieparks,
Josef-Lammerting-Allee 17-19 in Cologne
Discover and learn from experienced trainers how you can use simulation and CAE methods to develop your project.
The workshops will have two levels of simulation topics for new or experienced users.
Start with Simulation (Occasional and First-Time Users):
- Simulate large CAD Assemblies in a fast and efficient way using
- Design and optimize lightweight structures with Altair Inspire™
- Model and simulate large structural parts with Altair SimLab™
Intensify Simulation (Full Time Simulation Users):
- Model and simulate efficient electric drives and mechatronic systems with
Altair Activate®, Altair MotionSolve™ and Altair Flux™
- Simulate and optimize composite structures with Altair OptiStruct™
- Optimize and validate your structures with OptiStruct™
We offer a limit of 5 seats per university team: So get started with your project and register today to join this event!
Registration deadline for Böblingen is September 11th, 2019; for Cologne September 17th, 2019.
Beyond the Student Team Workshop, Altair offers software licenses, trainings and support to help with your design and simulation tasks. Contact me for any questions related to our offering for students. I am looking forward to seeing you in September.
Registration for this event is now closed - please contact us in case you have any questions about the event.