Discover the Future of Simulation-Driven Design…
One Simulation Suit for Lightweight Concept engineering, Kinematics, Assembly Design verification & various Manufacturing streams.
Whether you are a Concept Designer, Product engineer, Machine Designer, Analyst, Methods Engineer, Tool & Die, Designer, or Production engineer, we understand you. Because we too are engineers. We speak the same language. Invention and innovating are our lifeblood.
Altair Inspire™ | Design– The leading software for innovative design and engineering throughout the entire product development process.
Please join Altair for an exclusive webinar covering the industry's most powerful and easy-to-use Generative Design/Topology Optimization tool - Altair Inspire.
During this event, not only will you learn how to investigate structurally efficient concepts quickly and easily, but also how to evaluate the feasibility and understand the trade-offs of various manufacturing processes.
Design engineers from India, participating in this Webinar, will get access* to a Free Trial and Online training to these easy-to-use design and simulation solutions.
- Altair Inspire is an intuitive and powerful family of software products that enables simulation-driven design throughout the entire product development lifecycle, from concept to reality.
- When used early in the design process, the Inspire technology empowers the creation of designs that are focused on both performance and manufacturability and empowers its users to explore, develop, and manufacture high-performance products in a single intuitive development environment.
- Inspire enables both simulation analysts and designers to perform what-if studies faster, easier, and above all earlier, encouraging collaboration and reducing product time to market.
- By performing structural analyses on fully-featured CAD assemblies within minutes, SimSolid is the game-changing simulation technology for designers, engineers, and analysts. It eliminates geometry preparation and meshing: the two most time-consuming, expertise-extensive, and error-prone tasks performed in a conventional structural simulation.
- Multiple design scenarios can be simulated quickly under real-life conditions. Early CAD models, in any common format, can be used. SimSolid tolerance of imprecise geometry means that, unlike CAD-embedded simulation tools, there is no need to simplify complex geometries before analyzing designs.
- SimSolid supports all typical connections (bolt/nut, bonded, welds, rivets, sliding) and analysis of linear static, modal, thermal properties, along with more complex coupled, nonlinear, transient dynamic effects. Providing the simulation power to help quicker engineering decisions, it aids the development of quality products faster to beat competitors to market.
Who should attend?
This webinar is a must for all design engineers, mechanical engineers, manufacturing engineers, and design/manufacturing managers involved in the various stages of generative design, design optimization.
10:00 - 12:00pm Introduction to Altair concept Engineering Suite
Download Outlook Calendar