Diversity in Data Analytics
Virtual Panel Discussion - Watch Recording
Up for Debate
Throughout the course of 2020 Altair has been running a series of panel discussions about data science and advanced analytics. We have been joined by leading data analysts from renowned companies such as Goldman Sachs, Autovista Group, Doğuş Otomotiv, Finnair, Philip Morris, OP Financial Group, Jyske Bank, Picnic Technologies, Northmill Bank, and many others.
When promoting our session ‘The Next Generation Data Scientist’, we received some feedback about the lack of diversity on our panel. With this feedback in mind we discussed how we can change this going forward and realized this is a topic, we would like to discuss with a broader audience.
Join us as we discuss 'Diversity in Data Analytics’ with our expert panel.
- Is there a lack of diversity in Data Analytics?
- Why is Data Analytics especially lacking diversity?
- What is your experience with diversity in Data Analytics?
- How can Data Analytics companies benefit from diversity?
- What do you see as the most pressing action items to increase diversity in Data Analytics?
Who Should Attend?
This event is perfect for anyone working in data analytics and with a passion for diversity in the workplace.
List of panel members may be subject to updates.