Live Webinar: Tue, Oct 20, 2020 | 10:30 A.M IST
Technology and innovation factors impacting the aerospace and defense industries
Digitization, connectivity, new materials and rapid development cycles are key technology and innovation factors impacting the aerospace and defense (A&D) industries. Such factors come with important challenges. On one hand, organizations from such industries deal with diverse and wide portfolios of products, including many different platforms like airplanes, drones, vehicles, ships and satellites. On the other hand, communication, navigation and radar systems are becoming more complex, considering also their long and costly testing and certification processes. In this scenario, electromagnetic simulation has become essential.
In this webinar we will showcase Altair’s unique electromagnetic simulation solutions combining antenna design and installed antenna performance with radio coverage analysis, including virtual flight and drive tests. We will also cover our new leading solution for complex radome design and the strong analysis and design capabilities for scattering and radar cross-section (RCS) computation.
What this webinar will cover:
- Market differentiated simulation solution and workflow combining antenna design / placement through virtual flight / drive tests to rapidly evaluate multiple scenarios and accurately understand system-level performances
- How machine learning is helping organizations to design and place antennas faster
- Novel design solutions for complex radomes with Frequency Selective Surfaces (FSS)
- Streamlined analysis process leveraging a robust component library for complex, electrically large antenna placement and RCS simulation problems
- Popular wireless coverage and connectivity application use-cases leveraging fast and accurate propagation models; including API integration with third party software tools
- Incorporating wireless coverage, connectivity and co-existence analysis capabilities into your existing development process
- Automatic impedance matching and design of RF components
- Seamless access, flexibility and scale of Altair's software licensing and delivery models to deliver increased value and productivity across the enterprise
To learn more about Altair electromagnetics solutions and how they can benefit your organization, fill out the form to the right to register for this live webinar!
Dr. Jordi Soler
Dr. Soler has 20+ years of commercial experience and technical background in electromagnetics, antennas, EMC, RCS, electronics, and communication systems. In his career, he has won several international awards and is co-inventor of +20 patents involved in licensing deals worth more than $70 million.